How to Make Money Online From Home With?
You can view all of my Posts by clicking on the following Link: HelpMeGetMine.com
Have you ever wondered: How to Make Money Online From Home With? In other words, How to Make Money Online From Home With: Online Surveys, or eBay, or Affiliate Marketing? Which way is best?
There are many ways for the average individual to make some money online, but I would like to show you How to Make Good Money Online From Home. First, let’s explore some of the more popular ways in which you could earn money online, the work and time involved for each one, and the potential earnings of each. Then, I will show you my best suggestion. You can make up your own mind from there.
Statistics vary, but the latest ones show anywhere from 38% to 76% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, regardless of whether they are making 5 or even 6 figure incomes. It’s no wonder so many people are looking for ways to subsidize their income. There are a variety of different types of opportunities out there for earning money, but are any of them really good? What if you only have some basic or limited skills?
We are going to explore the opportunities that are provided for people with little or no special skills. Basically, some limited computer knowledge, not much, if any, technical knowledge, and some basic typing skills.
Let’s take a look at some of the most common online opportunities. Some of these I have personally tried, and others I have done extensive research on. Here is the list:
- Online Surveys
- Sell Unwanted Personal Items on eBay, Amazon, or Other Sites
- Sell Drop Ship Products on Those Same Sites
- Scams, Scams, and More Scams
- Affiliate Marketing
There are a ton of companies that offer payments for you to complete common Online Surveys. No skills required. Simply take a survey, answer some questions, submit the survey, get paid. Sounds simple enough.
There are websites out there that tell you that you can earn thousands of dollars each and every month if you put in enough time. Sounds promising, right?
Each site will give you a variety of surveys to choose from, each one geared toward different interests. Some might be about television programs that you watch, others about how you rate different advertisements, etc.
The length of each survey, along with the average completion time will vary and they will show you those statistics before you choose, as well as the payment offered for completion (if you do not complete the survey, you get nothing). In the beginning, most offers will pay between $1 – $5 for surveys that will usually take anywhere from a few minutes to half an hour to complete, with the promise of more lucrative offers after you become reliable in their eyes (they have algorithms in place to weed out the people that just offer random answers to the questions or randomly choose A, B, or C in the multiple choice questions). First, you will need to qualify in order to even be able to take the survey that you have chosen; a survey about you.
Many times, based on your answers to those survey questions, you do not even qualify to take that survey, so that time, usually about 10 – 15 minutes has been a complete waste.
If you complete the surveys too fast, they feel that you have not given enough though to the questions, so you are not very reliable. If you take too long, they feel that you are too stupid to be reliable.
I actually tried this with about 10 different, supposedly top-notch high paying companies. To say the least, I was not impressed. I did this for about a month and did not even earn enough on any of the sites to meet their minimum payout requirements of about $25.00. I spent about 4 hours a day, 4 -5 days a week on this. What a complete waste of time, not to mention, incredibly boring.
Sell Unwanted Personal Items on eBay, Amazon, or Other Sites
While you can certainly make some money doing this sort of thing, unless you are a hoarder with an unlimited supply of items, you are sure to run out of things to sell in a very short time. You can do this to earn a little quick cash for reasonably little effort and get rid of some of those unwanted items that you may have, but you usually will not be able to earn good money steadily for any length of time.
Sometimes you can get some good money for an item that most people would consider junk. Other times, you can not seem to even practically give away the good stuff. It varies widely.
For each type of site that allows you to sell your products, a commission on your sales will be paid to the site for allowing you to sell there. The commissions vary from about 3% – 10% on average, depending on the site and the categories that your products are listed it. Some will also charge you a listing fee, which you will need to pay even if your item does not sell. Some sites offer both auction type listings as well as a buy-it-now type of listing; your choice.
The procedure is basically the same for every site:
- You join the site for free as a seller and complete a little profile information.
- You spend some time on the site learning how it is set up, along with the various rules that you must follow.
- You take pictures of the items that you are going to sell.
- You upload those pictures to your computer, so that you can later upload them to your listings.
- You spend time viewing comparable items that have recently sold so that you can get an idea of how to price what you sell in order for it to sell quickly.
- You create your listing for each item, choosing a category, write a description, tell whether it is new or used, discuss any flaws that the item may have, etc.
- Decide on whether to list it in an auction or a buy-it-now format.
- Weigh each item so that you can determine it’s shipping weight with packaging.
- Research the various shipping methods (USPS, UPS, Fed-Ex, or pick-up only, etc.) and the cost to ship the item so that you can add an appropriate shipping charge to your listing.
- List the item in your chosen format and wait for the sale.
- If the sale happens, the buyer must pay you for the item upfront. Then, you carefully pack the item for shipping, so that it does not get damaged during transport.
- You weigh the package to determine shipping weight and then either print a shipping label online or go to your Post Office or other carrier to complete the shipping label and pay to ship it.
- You wait for the buyer to receive the item and offer you feedback on their satisfaction.
- If they liked it, you are done. If there was a problem, they have the right to return it for a full refund, with the return shipping sometimes being at your expense.
A tremendous amount of work and time for each item. You can probably make more money in less time by simply having a garage sale, which in itself, can take a lot of work and time.
I have posted items for sale on eBay and other sites in the past, in order to earn a little extra money and rid myself of some of my unwanted items, but I surely have not become rich doing this. Sometimes, I actually lost money on the sale by not figuring the shipping correctly. Other times, I have sold items for a lot more than expected. Very unpredictable, but not a great way to earn consistent money.
Sell Drop Ship Products on Those Same Sites
There are companies out there that offer you products that you can sell. You do not buy the products from them, you merely list them on those sites for sale, and when a sale occurs, you forward the company the shipping information, they ship the product, and you get your commission for the sale.
The problem that I see with this method of trying to earn money is that there is an unlimited number of other people listing the same items for sale on the same sites, trying to do the same thing you are. Oftentimes you have to cut your profit so low in order to be competitive, that you will not make enough money compared to the time and effort that you put in.
Also, for the sites that charge you fees just for listing the products, you will be responsible to pay those even if the items do not sell, meaning that you could potentially lose money, along with your time spent.
I personally have not bothered to try this method because I just did not think that it was a viable option.
Scams, Scams, and More Scams
Beware of the numerous sites out there that are nothing but SCAMS. You pay to join a program that promises you that you will be living in a mansion and driving the vehicles of your choosing in no time, when in reality, they offer you incomplete, hard to follow training, which includes a treasure map for a treasure that is not there.
I have spent a lot of time researching the internet to find ways to earn good legitimate money online and have come across lots and lots of these types of sites. Plenty of videos with the owners pulling up to their mansions in their high-end vehicles with a pretty girl on each arm. Even if any of those are real, they got that way from people paying them for the garbage that they are dishing out, not because their system works. Do not be fooled! There is no such thing as a legitimate way to make a ton of cash without having to do much work!
I, myself, have not fallen victim to any of these types of scams, because I am a stickler for doing extensive research and vetting before committing my hard-earned money to anything. After reviewing all of these types of sites on the various scam-alert sites, I avoided being taken for a ride.
That brings me to my final offering for you to review (and you guessed it, my favorite choice):
So what is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate Marketing is where a business rewards Affiliates (you), usually on a Commission basis, for each customer brought to them by the Affiliate’s own marketing efforts, who visits their site and purchases something. It is a very simple process, and one that is used by hundreds of thousands of companies through the USA, as well as hundreds of thousands more worldwide. This means that there are hundreds of millions, perhaps billions of different products for you to choose from to promote.
The basic premise for Affiliate Marketing is as follows:
- You choose a Field (an area) that you are either very knowledgeable about, very passionate about, or one that you are willing to do a lot of research on. This can be anything from diabetes to pet supplies.
- You narrow this Field down to a Niche (a small subset in your chosen Field). If you chose something like, ‘Diabetes‘ as your Field, for example, your Niche might be something like: ‘the best recipes for those with diabetes‘.
- You setup a Website, along with an appropriate chosen Domain Name. You will use this Website to either do Blog Posts on or Product Reviews or a combination of both. You will basically be providing information to solve problems and/or answer questions for your site’s visitors in your chosen Niche.
- You apply to appropriate Affiliate Programs that offer good products available to solve those problems.
- You include the specific Affiliate Links (provided by those Affiliate Programs) for those products in your Blog Posts and/or Reviews.
When your visitors click on any of those Links and go to that Affiliate Program’s Website and buy anything from them, anything at all, you will get a Commission on their purchase. The amount of Commission varies by Affiliate Program.
Pretty cool, right? You do not stock any products, nor even purchase any products that you review (just do proper research on them). You do not need to be a sales person, you just simply need to be informative.
You will notice that in my bulleted explanation on the basic premise of Affiliate Marketing, that each bulleted sentence starts with ‘You’. That’s right, this is NOT a get-rich-quick quick scheme. You will need to do the work, You will need to spend some consistent time doing this, but You will reap the rewards; and the rewards can be amazingly lucrative.
In addition, you can do this all from the comfort of your own home, spend as little or as much time as you desire, still be close to your family, as well as help supplement your income.
Questions & Answers
So, perhaps you have a few questions, such as:
- So, How Do I Start?
- Is There Any Training Out There to Show Me How to Do This?
- How Much Will It Cost Me to Get Started?
- How Can I Access Additional Training?
All very important questions, that I am glad you have asked. I will happy to answer them all for you right here:
So, How Do I Start?
First, you follow the first two Steps that I have listed in my previous information about the ‘basic premise for Affiliate Marketing’:
- You choose a Field or area that you are either very knowledgeable about, very passionate about, or one that you are willing to do a lot of research on.
- Then, you narrow this Field down to a Niche (a small subset in your chosen Field). You will be doing a lot of consistent writing about the Field and Niche that you choose, so make sure that it fits all the listed criteria and that you will not quickly get bored.
Once you have done that, I will answer the second question. . .
Is There Any Training Out There to Show Me How to Do This?
There is information all over the internet that can teach you how to do accomplish this. It is all available for FREE. You will just need to spend a ton of time researching and sorting out the good information from the bad.
Hey!!! There must be an easier way!
There is. You can join the best Affiliate Marketing training program out there: Wealthy Affiliate.
They will provide you with all the Training needed in an easy to understand, step-by-step format in order to be completely successful in the field of Affiliate Marketing.
So, the answer to your third question . . .
How Much Will It Cost Me to Get Started?
How about…..NOTHING! That’s right….It is completely FREE to get started, and you can remain FREE for as long as you like (but you will have limited access to some of the Training).
So what does Wealthy Affiliate provide for FREE? The following:
- FREE Websites – 2
- FREE Hosting for those Sites
- FREE Get Started Training – Access to the 1st 10 Training Lessons.
- FREE Access to Live Chat for 7 days to be able to ask experienced members unlimited questions.
- FREE for as long as you like.
How Can I Access Additional Training?
If you sign up for the Premium Program within the first 7 days of being a FREE member, you will get a discount for your 1st month, and only pay $19.00 for that 1st month!
After the discount for the 1st month, Premium costs $49.00 per month. A very small amount for all that they offer you.
You can also sign up for a discounted Yearly Rate of $359 – (less than $1.00 per day).
So, What Do I Get With the Premium Program?
Premium includes the following:
- 50 Websites – 25 Sub-Domain Sites as well as 25 more with your own Domain (Domains are available for an extra cost of $13.99 annually for each)
- Hosting for all 50 Websites
- Https Website Security Package for all 50 Sites
- Access to All of the Training – 5 Certification Level Training with 10 Lessons each, plus 7 Affiliate Bootcamp Training Phases with 10 Lessons each, plus 12 Training Classrooms
- Unlimited Access to Live Video Training Classes
- Unlimited Access to Video Walk-Through Training
- Unlimited Access to the WA Keyword Tool
- Unlimited Access to 24/7 Live Chat with unlimited 1-on-1 support help from seasoned members
- Unlimited Access to message the owners, Kyle & Carson and receive quick responses to any questions.
- Unlimited Access to 24/7 Tech Support with quick fixes for any issues
- Daily Website Backups for all of your sites
- Over 2000 FREE WordPress Website Templates to choose from
- Thousands of FREE WordPress Plugins
- 1 on 1 Help From Me, anytime that you need it.
- And more…
- 50 Websites – 25 Sub-Domain Sites as well as 25 more with your own Domain (Domains are available for an extra cost of $13.99 annually for each)
So, what are you waiting for? If you want to learn how to make some good money online after investing some time and some hard work, click on the following link to get started for FREE: Wealthy Affiliate.
Please post a Comment or ask a Question in the Comments section at the bottom of this Post.
Thanks for your time, and the best of luck to you in all of your endeavors!